Sunday, January 22

I love Summer...
BUT... there are bits of it that I strongly dislike.
  • the hot hot hot heat.
  • going to the beach or pool and not having the best looking 'bikini body'
  • shorts & tanks
It makes me realise how body un-confident I am! It sucks, but I am trying to do something about it, slowly & surely. Every now and then i relapse into my old ways, especially since its been raining & super hot lately just turns me all lazy and my motivation vanishes.

I'm lucky to have a friend who is similar size to myself & together we want to lose the kilo's. We started together, now we have kinda strayed from it. But will motivate myself to get back into our old routine. I was doing so good for a few weeks then this last week has been shocking, and I feel it too. The junk food is not agreeing with my tummy. Which in a way is a good thing, that my body was happy to get rid of it. But now i'm paying for it. UGH.

Last night I was looking through a girl on facebook photo's. Being a creep, I know. But she was amazing, her body was just crazy, she looked healthy & happy! I want that. I want to be able to wear all the skimpy little bikini's & short shorts & feel COMFORTABLE, but in the end I AM the only one that can do anything about it.

This year I will. I know I can. Its just doing it. I'm currently a size 14-16 and to not be able to fit into clothes at shops I used to shop at makes me so sad. Legit makes me cry. You'd think that would be enough to stop eating that bad food. I'm addicted, I love food & that is going to be my biggest battle. What I put in my mouth!

But I will do it. I will!